Known Issues & Solutions
I purchased Full version before
If you purchased the premium app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us the related invoice to obtain compensation.
I can't play level 2 or further in MIRAI 'story / Levels are not working
Update your iOS version to 10.2, then delete and reinstall the game.
Be sure you are connected to iCloud before deleting for your progression to be saved.
How can I watch Kaito story again?
To replay the scenes with text messages, you have to tap the little "Music Note" bottom right corner in Kaito's Bedroom. Each sequence is linked to a dream, so if you want to replay the story which appears before Dream 5 for example, you have to be on the "Dream 5 menu".
At the application start up an error occured "Error while fetching additional data"
Try to restart your device. It's a known issue on some Samsung devices that doesn't give read access before a device reboot.
If the error still occured after a reboot, try the following manipulations :
- Make sure the game is not active in the background
- Using your favorite file manager (such as Solid Explorer, ES File Explorer, or if you have Marshmallow 6.0, the built-in one), go to the OBB folder via File Manager > Android > obb
- Delete the Lost In Harmony obb folder com.digixart.lostinharmony
- Make sure you are connected to the internet
- Re-launch the game
- It will start to download the additional assets files and must start the game after (it may need a second reboot to give read access after)
Send us your feedbacks
- Please check the Known Issues and Solutions above before -